Friday, May 29, 2009
- From a standing start we now are already hosting nearly 2,500 active feeds.
- Reporting is faster with:
- Deeper drill-down into reach and activity
- A new time range selector.
- A new "today so far" option.
- Large feed handling is better: If your feed is >512k we'll simply serve the newest articles up to that limit so that your readers always get your latest news.
- SSL is now supported for feed readers.
These improvements complement higher profile changes like our FeedBurner Compatibility Mode, Top Articles autoposter, feed merging splice, tag-based feed filtering parameters, RSS SEO and Google Analytics integration.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the email automation side of things is growing like gangbusters too.
- Active circulation is now well over 10.2 million.
- Our largest list now has over 2.4 million individual subscribers.
- Monthly mailing volume is now well over 110 million updates a month with weekday volumes averaging ~5 MM messages per day.
Thanks to everyone who's using our new RSS service for greater control, branding and timeliness; we'll be innovating further in the coming months!