In case you missed it, last month FeedBlitz announced a major feature upgrade for all our publishers
- and an associated terms of service change. To summarize, we're giving each and every account all the features of Newsletter Edition, our flagship service. You will get all of our advanced, professional newsletter and email marketing capabilities enabled for all of your publications at your current price.Newsletter Features Available - Today
BUT … to help you make the most of FeedBlitz
and these new features, we have made them available to you now,
a week in advance of ads being added (if applicable). You can use all these features, in any and all of your publications, as of today and for no extra charge.
So log in and visit your Newsletter Center at www.feedblitz.com/f?newsletters
to start using Newsletter Edition features
in your next mailing. What can you do? Add your logo. Change the layout. Enable a weekly edition. Set up autoresponders
. Capture subscriber data. Publicize the podcast.
The Newsletter Edition's full feature list is at www.feedblitz.com/newsletter/features.asp
. Highlights now available on every account and for every publication include:
Pricing and Schedule
- Email, Skype, AIM and Twitter subscriptions.
- Email layout, graphics and content of your email and landing page customization.
- Delivery schedule customization: Express, daily, weekly - or all of them.
- Subscriber demographic data collection (e.g. name and address).
- Message customization based on subscriber demographics.
- Email newsflash segmentation using subscriber demographics.
- Open and click through reports by subscriber.
- Automatic conversion of your content to a podcast (English only)
Again, there is no price change for you with this upgrade - we have simply made it available to you early. Ads for publishers on our free services start September 14 - there's a sample at the end of this message if you want to see how it looks. No ads will be added for premium account holders while their account is in good standing.
to export (or import) anything and everyone whenever you like.Professional Grade, Blogger Friendly
By making these changes we are giving everyone the same powerful features, we're able to give bloggers
the same email marketing and newsletter tools available to professional, corporate marketers - using a blogger-friendly business model.
Businesses who don't want our ads can simply upgrade to our competitively priced
Newsletter Edition premium account. If you already have a current Newsletter, Pro or Turbo premium account, that will also prevent ads next week.Next Steps
You can log in and check out the new capabilities, but if you're tight for time, that's OK - you don't have to do anything at all. No action is required by any publisher. Services will simply continue as is, uninterrupted, with a small ad at the foot of the standard service messages, starting at the end of next week, if appropriate.Protecting Premium Publisher Brands
Finally, as an added bonus, if you have a premium service currently and it is cancelled or payment fails, we will now protect your branding and your subscribers' expectations by keeping your premium settings as they are. We will simply place an ad in the message footer in lieu of payment, starting at the end of next week.
Premium features, delivered ahead of schedule, free.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Labels: Email, features, FeedBlitz, newsletters