Thursday, May 05, 2011
Read more about it by clicking through to listbuildingforbloggers.com now.
Its list price will be $24.95. It delivers:
- Ten Power Tips to turn your blog a rocking-socking, butt-kicking, inbox-busting, fully automated email marketing and subscriber retention system.
- Three case studies so you can avoid the mistakes even the Big Guys make.
- Easily actionable tips to grow both list quality and quantity.
- Chapters on autoresponders so you can market while you sleep, custom fields for personalization, and how to avoid spam traps.
- All in easy to understand plain English!
So here's the insane, Phil-has-lost-his-mind, too-good-to-be-true offer:
It's yours for just $4.95, an 80% saving.
The catch? No small print. Just one task and one deadline:
- The task: You must register (click here) before the book is available.
- The deadline: You must use the code I send you after you register in the first 48 hours after the book's released.
OK, got that? The book's yours for just $4.95 if you pre-register (no CC required) and buy using the super-secret code by Tuesday midnight.
There's no risk to you in signing up now, and when you buy using the code, you're saving $20. Better yet, you have the confidence of a full refund if, heaven forbid, you're not happy with the results and you end up wishing you'd bought three Starbucks instead.
So there you have it. Don't delay - the countdown timer is running and you only have three and a bit days to secure this discount. Miss it and the book will cost you more. It's that simple.
- Over 45,000 words
- 24 chapters
- 163 pages
- Three case studies
- Five key steps to grow your blog’s mailing list
- Nine essential inbox-busting, spam trap trumping, anti-complaint tips
- Seven top landing page tips
- Exactly one mention of the mating habits of the South American ping pong ball